Monday, February 13, 2012 0

hi & lo.

By Faznur Amalia in

taken from my instagram.

Hello.

Just in case you're wondering where I have been, naah, not anywhere. I haven't been blogging for a while because life has been pretty tough on me lately. I don't want to divert the negative vibes I've been receiving to my reader (if there is any :p).  I'm just thankful, for having the most supportive best friend-slash-boyfriend that I ever had.

The pink Fed 5B I had malfunctioned after a few attempts while rolling the film. It was pretty much expected and nothing can go smoothly considering the camera was a refurbished camera with a mint condition. Thank god for the warranty, the boyfie went to the shop and got it replaced (upgraded) to a new one. Now it works perfectly. I've lost 1 camera roll which I was about to send it for processing. Tsk *shokay*. More rolls to come, so I don't have to worry much.

tata for now,
 

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.